Mirror for Samsung TV this app is really special for me because I can mirror any app on my iPhone or Ipad to my Samsung TV. this app is not for free it cost $4.99 and the size of this app is 142.5MB. and the language of this app has English – Dutch – French – German – Italian – Portuguese – Russian – Simplified Chinese – Spanish – Traditional Chinese. and the developer of this app name AirBeamTV BV. for ios we can download or install this app on ios 12.0 or later. Mirror for LG Smart TV this app works similarly to Mirror for Samsung TV but we can mirror to LG TV only. the creator of this app name AirBeamTV BV and this app cost like Mirror for Samsung TV ( $4.99 ) us dollar. this app has a size of 140 MB. and the language in this app has English – Dutch – French – German – Italian – Portuguese – Russian – Simplified Chinese – Spanish – Traditional Chinese. for ios users, we can download this app on ios 12.0 or later. Mirror for Panasonic Smart TV this app is for Panasonic TV only it works the same as Mirror for Samsung TV and Mirror for LG Smart TV this app costs $4.99 and the size ( 139.9 MB ). there are 3 more different apps it actually works the same there Mirror for Sony Smart TV – Mirror for Chromecast and Mirror for Roku – AirBeamTV. don’t worry all this app comes from the same company and all this app is easy to use.
so now I will explain everything to all of you how all these app work.
1. Make sure your iPhone or iPad you have is connected to the same local network as your app. Do not use multiple VLANs, VPNs, or subnets.
2. Launch Glass for the app. It will start searching for your rose on your local network. When finding a rocket stick player or TV, pick it up. When you first use this app, your robot will go to the app installation page. Select Add Channel to add a mirror for app Recipients on your app.
3. Enable notifications for this app. We will not send you spam, but we will use it to let you know if your roko is working properly. So please allow it, otherwise, when things do not work out as you should, you will be left in the dark.
4. Click Start Mirroring to start mirroring the selected app. After that, you can just access other apps on your iPhone or iPad and the mirror just works.
5. To stop the reflection, there are two options. (1) Click on the bar above that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the application screen and click on the stress remover.
Preview/Save Article in Google Docs